- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
O'NEAL SINNER HYBRID Knee Guard knee/shin bone protectors
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SINNER HYBRID Knee Guard by O'NEAL combines a knee pad with a shin guard. The popular IPX protectors and a hard shell cover of the shin bone ensure particularly effective shock absorption and great protection on the trail.
• Knee pad with IPX-PU foam
• The protector is pleasant soft while riding and hardens in case of an impact
• Sweat-absorbing, breathable and fast-drying material
• Perforated neoprene on the inside offers increased ventilation and additional comfort
• The soft lining doesn't rub while riding and is comfortable to wear
• Longer, ventilated hard shell cover for the shin bone
• Can be put on and off without having to take off the shoes
• Articulated knees for an ergonomic fit
• Three velcros
• CE certified
Manufacturer's ref.: 0254-20
The Intelligent Protection adapts to the body temperature and the surrounding temperature. During the ride the padding becomes soft and allows thus optimum freedom of movement. In case of a crash, the foam hardens automatically to protect you from injuries. After the crash, the foam returns to a soft shape. Even several crashes will not harm it.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: