YOUR NEW ROSE ROAD BIKE
UNBOXING AND ASSEMBLY
As road bikes, mountain bikes and touring bikes are all assembled in a slightly different way, you will find different videos on how to properly assemble your bike step by step below. Besides, all bikes are delivered together with a manual containing useful tips and tricks for bicycle assembly and maintenance. Our bikes are completely assembled by hand and carefully tested in Bocholt. For shipment in our special bike boxes, we remove the front wheel and saddle of road bikes and mountain bikes. This allows you to unbox and assemble your dream bike in just a few simple steps. All you need are three hex wrenches (4 mm, 5 mm and 6 mm).
Should any questions arise during the assembly, please feel free to contact us on:
00 800 22 77 55 55 (free from landlines, calls from mobiles may be charged)
or [email protected].
HOW TO ASSEMBLE YOUR ROSE ROAD BIKE:
- Unbox the frame, front wheel and saddle
- Slide the quick release axle through the hub of the front wheel
- Remove the transport locking device from the fork dropouts
- Install the front wheel
- Remove the rubber straps from the brake levers
- Straighten the handlebar and adjust the angle (using a hex wrench)
- Check the headset for play (see the owner’s manual for torque specifications)
- Fit the saddle
- Install the pedals (with washers)