- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With these pedals, you'll manage all trails: The Acros A-Flat MD platform pedals in a high-grade CNC design offer great traction on the trail and also stand out for their stability.
8 pins per pedal side offer a high level of safety - and the dimensions of the platform allow you to change the foot position as you please.
• Extremely robust pedal platform
• Especially designed for All-Mountain and Freeride use
• 32 pins per pedal, 8 per side
• Weight: approx. 343 g (pair)
• Dimensions: approx. 100 x 98 x 18 mm
• Bearings: extra-long sleeve bearing, double sealed stainless steel cartridge ball bearing
• Sealing: R2 (rubber lip seal)
• Material of pedal platform: aluminium
• Material of axle: CrMo steel (chrome-molybdenum alloy)
Manufacturer's ref.: 157.02.000 (black), 157.04.000 (red), 157.05.000 (blue)
Note: Shoes with inappropriate soles (e.g. leather soles, running shoes etc.) may be damaged due to the pedal pins.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: