- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The versatile AEROE rear rack for a quick mounting of bicycle bags offers a robust yet flexible solution to carry additional luggage on the rear rack of your bike. Especially on fast urban and gravel bikes, yet also on touring bikes and MTBs, the slim bag rack perfectly blends in with the bike’s overall look. The robust frame is fitted to the rear stay and offers space for up to two AEROE packs (e.g. prod. code: 2288427). This gives you more options to transport your gear on full-suspension bikes. It doesn’t matter whether the frame is made of aluminium or carbon or whether it is round or oval. You can fit the rear rack mount as fast as you can remove it. Four textile tension straps on the rubber-coated frame adapters make sure the rear rack mount will even securely stay on the seat stays on rough terrain. Designed and tested on most challenging touring conditions on and off-road in New Zealand, the rack is proved to be suitable for use on every terrain.
The modular AEROE bikepacking system makes bikepacking easy and comfortable. Just clip the matching AEROE transport bags into the adapters on the support frame with a simple twist and adjust their position for high freedom of leg movement. You can also fit a single bag to the centre of the top part to keep the contours of your bike slim for narrow singletracks or to take advantage of the full bikepacking capacity. All you need to do is to position the twist-lock mount of the compatible AEROE pack on the dock and secure it in place with a simple twist. This gives you additional storage space to carry your clothes, tools, spare parts and gear. All bags and mounts are compatible with each other, which means that you can fix AEROE bags of all sizes to all mounts of the AEROE fitting system. Yet, the clever retention system is not just well-designed and easy-to-use. In addition, the rear rack impresses with an extremely robust, weatherproof design, a first-class finish and high-quality materials. Thus, the proven AEROE rear rack easily manages even the most challenging tours in adverse conditions.
• Robust rear rack with AEROE fitting system
• Compatible with the bike bags 2288427 / 2288428
• Max. load 10 kg
• For flexible mounting with tension straps on the seat stays (please note the tightening torque!)
• Also for oval-shaped tubes
• Fitted independently from mounting eyelets
• May be fitted to steel, aluminium and carbon frames
• Suitable for 26” to 29” bikes
• Very lightweight, robust version
• High-quality materials, first-class finish
• Breakproof and durable
• Two bag adapters for Quick-Mount attachment (adjustable)
• 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee
• Size: approx. 350 x 150 x 180 mm
• Material: aluminium 6061 T6, stainless steel 304 and fibre reinforced nylon
• Weight: approx. 920 g
In the box:
• Rear rack mount
• 2x bag adapters
• 2x straps
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- 26", 27,5", 27,5+", 28", 29"