- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
One for everything – the BiciSupport Duemila assembly stand is indispensable for hobby workshops. Whether for adjusting the shifting system, changing bearings or assembling a complete bike – this stand does not shy away from difficult works. Thanks to its stable construction and high variability, it allows you to work on road bikes, mountain bikes as well as on hybrid bikes. Recessed clamping shells securely hold the hub and make the stand suitable for thru axle systems, too. With the included adapter, the stand also holds a bike without front or rear wheel.
• Variable and highly stable assembly stand for all works on your bike
• Suitable for road bikes, hybrid bikes and MTBs
• Variable working height thanks to adjustable crankset support
• Secure hold for the hub thanks to recessed clamping shells
• Also suitable for thru axle systems
• Included adapter for holding a bike without front or rear wheel
• Integrated truing function (only for lateral run out)
• Tool tray
• Dimensions when assembled: L: approx. 90 cm/W: approx. 34 cm/H: approx. 97 cm
• Folds down to approx. 105 x 40 x 11 cm
• Material: steel, plastic, rubber
• Weight: approx. 12,8 kg
• Max. load approx. 22 kg
Product code: 2001377
- Manufacturer`s ref.: