- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the Birzman bottom bracket wrench of the Specialist series, you can mount and remove all Shimano compatible square and Octalink cartridge bearings. What's more, it is also suitable for ISIS bottom brackets. The long lever with plastic-coated grip allows for a pleasurable working experience.
· Suitable for Shimano square and Octalink bottom brackets as well as ISIS bottom brackets and other compatible cartridge bearings (20-notch Ø31.6mm)
· Material: hardened cromoly steel
· Plastic-coated grip for high comfort
· Compatible with Birzman Specialist Extension / lever extension (product code 2281806)
· Lever length: approx. 280 mm
· Weight: approx. 577 g
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: