- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Rodi Black Jack Ready 21 wheels are cross-country/trail wheels with tubeless ready option.
The wide 21 mm inner rim profile allows mounting wide tyres, moreover, the tyre is guided better because the rim profile can unfold its effect better. Moreover, with the included conversion kits, it can be adapted to almost every frame/fork standard in no time.
· Rim material: aluminium 6063
· Rim width/height: 25 mm / 15.7 mm
· For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
· No. of spokes: 28 pieces, double-butted
· Spoke lacing: three-cross
· Nipples: aluminium
· ETRTO 27.5": 584 x 21 C
· ETRTO 29": 622 x 21 C
· Front hub: two industrial bearings
· Rear hub: four industrial bearings
· Disc brake mount: IS 2000 (6-hole)
· Freewheel: aluminium
· Compatibility: Shimano/Sram 9-/10-/11-speed
· Weight 27.5": approx. 1.745 g
· Weight 29": approx. 1.805 g
· Front axle: 5/9/15 x 100 mm
· Rear axle: 5/10 x 135 mm, 135/142 x 12 mm
Including: wheels incl. end stops for hub widths mentioned above, quick-release skewers and 10-speed spacer
· Required rim tape width: 22 mm
· Max. system weight: 90 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Freehub body: