- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
by.Schulz G.2 LT parallelogram suspension seat post
Product code: 226946202
When riding with your touring or hardtail MTB over rough tracks and rocky trails, the by.Schulz G.2 LT suspension seat post that is precisely adapted... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
When riding with your touring or hardtail MTB over rough tracks and rocky trails, the by.Schulz G.2 LT suspension seat post that is precisely adapted to the rider weight offers maximum comfort. With longer progression line for softer damping. Apart from the weight-related basic version, you can choose between various steel springs of different hardness to individually adjust the suspension comfort (sold separately, item no.: 2200710).
The shock-absorbing spring mechanism of the parallelogram seat post with progressive suspension pleasantly absorbs shocks with increasing spring resistance. In combination with the internal elastomer insert, the robust suspension element even prevents bottoming out when riding through deeper potholes. This LT version (long travel) with a longer progression line for soft suspension comes with a longer travel than the short-travel version by.Schulz G.2 (item no.: 2269458).
· Parallelogram LT suspension seat post
· E-bike ready
· Long travel for increased comfort
· Sensitive response
· Low-friction with low offset
· Torsionally stiff
· IGUS polymer high-performance plain bearings/stainless steel axles
· Suspension elements in different levels of hardness, easy to replace
· For saddle rails with 7mm Ø
· Saddle clamp with precise adjustment option and robust ratchet mechanism
· Defined adjustment range with upper and lower limit
· Max. rider weight: 150 kg
· Stack height: approx. 130 mm
· Travel: approx. 50 mm
· Offset: approx. 19,5 mm
· Length: 350 – 480 mm (can be cut to size)
· Tube Ø: 26,4 – 34,9 mm
· Material: Alu AL-6066-T6, 3D forged
· Weight: from approx. 640 g (Ø 27,2 / 380 mm)
Tip: If the diameter of the seat post does not fit the seat tube of your frame, you may use the precisely fitting by.Schulz G.Shim adapter (2269466). The by.Schulz Mudcover made of neoprene protects the parallelogram mechanism of the seat post from dirt and reduces the risk of pinching your fingers (item no.: 2269465).
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: