- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Campagnolo Calima C17 wheelset HG/ED
Price incl. VAT
plus €32.75 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Calima C17 road wheels by the traditional Italian manufacturer Campagnolo is perfectly suitable for performance-oriented training. Yet, price-conscious hobby athletes will also benefit from the exceptional skills of Campagnolo's engineers whose technical know-how ensures high reliability and durability. The low aluminium rim with a symmetric 24 mm profile and C17 classiciation is optimized for use with 25 mm wide tyres. The special G3™ lacing system on the rear wheel, gives the Calima C17 wheelset increased lateral stiffness and improved power transfer.
· 622 x 17 C
· Rim material: aluminium
· Rim depth: 24 mm
· Rim width: 22 mm
· Spokes: galvanised stainless steel spokes
· Lacing system: rear wheel 27 pcs, G3™ lacing system, front wheel 18 pcs, radial
· Brass nipples
· Hub body: aluminium
· Axle: steel
· Freehub body for Shimano 9-/10-/11-speed cassettes or Campagnolo 9-/10-/11-speed cassettes
· Hub width: 100 mm / 130 mm
· For clincher tyres
· For rim brakes
· Max. system weight: 109 kg* (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· For tyres with a width of 25 - 32 mm
· Weight: approx. 1826 g, without quick release skewers and rim tape
In the box: Campagnolo Calima C17 HG or ED wheelset, quick release skewers
*If the system weight is 82 kg or more, you should have your bicycle serviced more frequently to check the spoke tension.
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM