- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ceramicspeed BB30 Shimano Road ceramic bottom bracket
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The BB30 Shimano Road bottom bracket cups by CeramicSpeed make the ultimate high-end solution for optimized power transfer and watt savings in professional cycling also available for your bike. Every single ceramic bearing is handmade in Denmark under clean room conditions and installed in highly precise cups. This reliably eliminates manufacturing tolerances and ensures an excellent fit.
The hand-crafted, high-quality ceramic balls by CeramicSpeed are rounder, harder, smoother, lighter and more robust than other steel or ceramic balls available on the market and their size is checked to within a 1000th of a millimetre. This results in 75% less friction and makes the bottom brackets 3 to 5 times more durable than conventional bottom bracket cups.
The BB30 Shimano Road ceramic bottom bracket fits BB30 standard frames with a 42mm diameter shell in combination with a Shimano Hollowtech II crank or another compatible crank with a 24mm spindle (e.g. FSA, Race Face, etc.). The bottom bracket is fitted with a 16-notch Hollowtech II BB tool. The threaded bottom bracket cups thread themselves into the bearing seats.
· High-tech ceramic bearings with grade 3 silicon nitride balls (highest quality grade for ceramic bearings)
· The balls are held in place by a reinforced polyamide cage and matched with hardened steel raceways featuring an ultra-smooth polished groove
· CeramicSpeed balls: 15% harder, 99% more robust and 100% smoother than many other ceramic balls available on the market
· Up to 75% less friction
· Significantly increased durability compared to standard systems
· Handmade in Denmark
· For frames with BB30 shell
· Shell diameter 42 mm
· Shell width: 68 mm
· Spindle diameter: 24 mm
· Material bottom bracket cups: aluminium (anodized)
· Material bearings: polyamide, steel, ceramic
· Bearings: ceramic (not coated)
· Weight: approx. 114 g
Please read the manufacturer’s instructions with you can find online at www.ceramicspeed.com for proper installation and maintenance of the bottom bracket.
In the box:
· 1x BB30 Shimano Road bottom bracket with ceramic bearings installed
· 20ml syringe with CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
· Spacers and washers
- Manufacturer`s ref.: