- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Challenge Chicane PRO Tubular is an excellent cross tyre for racing and training. The flat diamond centre tread pattern ensures low rolling resistance as well as high traction. Aggressive shoulder knobs provide best grip for aggressive cornering. Thus, the Chicane PRO Tubular is especially suited for riding on dry and dusty ground, as well as on grass, ice and snow. The proven PPS (Puncture Protection Strip) puncture protection inlay by Challenge offers great puncture resistance.
• Intended use: cyclocross (racing)
• 28“ handmade tubular tyre
• Width: 33 mm
• For tubular rims with an inner width of: 15 - 19 mm
• 300 TPI SuperPoly casing
• Latex inner tube
• Aggressive tread design for deep soil
• PPS puncture protection inlay (Puncture Protection Strip)
• Tyre pressure: 1,6 - 6 bars (23 - 90 psi)
• Weight: approx. 415 g
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size: