- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Don't be fooled by the reduced design of the DT Swiss PR1400 DICUT 21. This 28" wheelset with a ceramic OXiC coating offers best braking performance for rim brakes. To meet highest demands in training and competitions, the wheels come with wider and asymmetric rims. Apart from high lateral stiffness, the flyweight of 1435 g also impresses with improved steering precision and dynamic acceleration values. A ratchet system ensures a direct acceleration of the athletic wheels.
· Rim material: aluminium
· Rim width/height: 21,5 mm/ 21 mm
· For Presta valve
· Type of spoke: DT Aero Comp / DT Aero Comp (24 pcs)
· Nipples: DT Pro Lock Aluminium
· Lacing: radial on front/ singlecross on rear wheel
· Front hub: 2 sealed cartridge bearings, Dicut
· Rear hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, Ratchet System 36T, Dicut
· For rim brakes
· Compatible with 10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
· Front axle: 5 x 100 mm
· Rear axle: 5 x 130 mm
· Suitable for tyre widths of 23 mm - 60 mm
· Max. system weight: 110 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
· Weight: approx. 1435 g (front wheel 635 g, rear wheel 800 g)
In the box: wheels, RWS quick release skewers, Tubeless Ready rim tape, tubeless valve, Oxic brake pads
Product code: 225286701
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Komm 225286501 225286601
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM