- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ERGON SM Pro Men Saddle MTB AM Marathon
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ergon SM Pro Men MTB saddle is specifically tailored to the male anatomy and designed for long off-road tours. Changing riding positions when riding up- and downhill on all-mountain tours and long-distance enduro and marathon rides requires a saddle that offers sufficient freedom of pedalling movement as well as pressure relief. The firmly padded SM Pro by Ergon with a deep relief channel and friction-reducing side wings offers best support when riding across the country. You’ll benefit from a central relief channel and a flexible, weight-optimized saddle shell that provides high damping comfort thanks to lightweight AirCell® and OrthoCell® inlays in the sitting area. The inlays are lighter than gel and impress with increased resilience. Choose your individual saddle width to make sure you can comfortably ride your bike on the trail for many hours.
· Weight-optimized MTB touring saddle
· Men-specific, anatomic design
· Flat rear section with Y-shape for a variable position
· Optimized relief channel with cutout
· Robust saddle cover with low-friction side wings
· All-over micro foam padding with pressure-distributing inlays
· Flexible saddle shell
· Integrated Topeak QuickClick mount for Topeak saddle bags (e.g. product code 1894026)
· Saddle shell: nylon composite
· Rail: tubular TiNox (vanadium-stainless steel alloy with titanium)
· Rail Ø: 7 mm
· Outer fabric: microfibre
· Padding: orthopaedic AirCell foam with OrthoCell® inlays in sensitive area
· Dimensions: approx. 272 x 144 mm (S/M), 272 x 160 mm (M/L)
· Size index sit bone distance: 9 - 12 cm (S/M), 12 - 16 cm (M/L)
· Weight: approx. 235 g (S/M), 245 g (M/L)
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 440 010 02