- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ERGON SM Sport Gel Women MTB saddle
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
When the going gets tough, the Ergon SM Sport Gel Women will be at your side. This MTB saddle for female cross-country lovers is specially adapted to the female anatomy in a sporty yet moderate seating position. A large relief channel was cut out of the flat structure of the slim saddle to minimize pain in the pubic bone area. In addition, large gel pads distribute and absorb pressure in the seating area. Pressure in the pubic bone area is absorbed by the inlay padding and deflected to the sit bones.
The rear of the saddle is slightly raised to support pressure distribution on the even contact surface. This will give you a feeling of safe support, without have to compromise on comfort. For going up and down in technically challenging terrain, particularly smooth saddle flanks and a short saddle nose promise low friction and sufficient freedom of movement. The Ergon SM is a real comfort gain for ambitious touring, all-mountain and enduro riders.
· Women’s MTB saddle with large relief channel
· Large gel pads in the seating and genital area
· Adapted to the female anatomy
· Preventive relief of the perineal area
· Flat, wide seat area
· Padding with high restoring force
· Even pressure distribution on sit bones
· Low-friction saddle flanks
· Rails: CrMo chrome molybdenum alloy, 7 mm Ø
· Seat shell: nylon composite
· Padding: orthopaedic comfort foam with gel pads
· Upper material: microfibre
· Size: 261 x 143 mm (S/M), 261 x 155 mm (M/L)
· Size index sit bone distance: 9 - 12 cm (S/M), 12 - 16 cm (M/L)
· Weight approx.: 285 g (S/M), 295 g (M/L)
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: