- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The EP Urban pedals by ergotec are not only a real design piece, but also feature a lot of technical details you cannot see at first sight. The concave platform of the CNC milled aluminium body resembles the natural shape of the foot and thus allow for best power transfer and increased efficiency. The H-shaped contact area evenly distributes pressure over the entire pedal surface. A direct contact with the axle and the resulting pressure on the feet are thus prevented. You will feel invisibly connected to your bike. This gain in comfort is accompanied by additional safety thanks to an anti-slip sandpaper surface for best grip in wet conditions.
• Wide pedals with concave surfaces
• Anti-slip platform with sandpaper surface
• Great grip in wet conditions
• Can be used from both sides
• Increased safety thanks to integrated reflectors
• Ball bearings
• Axle: 9/16“
• Material: aluminium 6061, axle: 7mm CrMo steel
• Dimensions: approx. 98 x 78 mm
• Weight: approx. 346 g (pair)
Manufacturer's ref.: 86070001 (silver), 86071001 (black)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: