- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ergotec Octopus 50 XL stem suits you and your body. First of all, it raises the base height by about 50 mm. Besides, the stem made from 6061 T6 aluminium allows for an angle adjustment to help you find the perfect torso/arm position. This reduces pressures onto the muscles and increases the chance to fully enjoy your next tours.
• Adjustable stem
• 4-bolt handlebar clamp with Ø 31,8 mm
• Clamping height on steerer tube: 41 mm
• Angle adjustment: 0° - +60°
• Effective height: 50 - 135 mm
• Length: approx. 115 mm
• For threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm (with reducing sleeve, item no. 522566, also suitable for forks with shaft outer Ø 25,4 mm)
• ergotec safety level: 5
• Material: aluminium 6061 T6
• Weight: approx. 345 g
In the box: 1x ergotec Octopus 50 XL stem incl. mounting material
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"