- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Formula starts a new era with the Cura disc brake. This is the first fully hydraulic disc brake of the tradition-rich Italian manufacturer that uses mineral oil as a brake medium instead of the DOT fluid. Yet, this is not the only fundamental change compared to prior generations of Formula brakes. The brake lever, too, is a completely new development and now comes with an axial master cylinder, which is made of forged and anodized aluminium, just as the two-piece brake caliper. Two over-size pistons with 24 mm diameter inside the brake caliper provide the Cura with exceptional braking power, especially for a 2-piston brake, which expands its area of use even to MTB Downhill. What’s more, the Cura looks really good indeed.
· For front or rear wheel
· Intended use: Tour, Trail, All-Mountain, Enduro, Downhill
· Fully hydraulic 2-piston disc brake
· Two-piece Postmount brake caliper with 24 mm pistonØ
· Axial master cylinder for ergonomic and intuitive modulation
· Brake caliper and lever housing made from forged and anodised aluminium
· Brake lever for right/left-hand mounting (flip-flop design)
· Lever reach can be adjusted without tools
· Large reservoir with multiple bleed ports
· Speedlock compatible (optional/on brake caliper only)
· Compatible with MixMaster (optional)
· Brake fluid: Formula mineral oil (also separately available, product code: 2282202)
· Brake pads: organic
· Hose length: approx. 1750 mm (can be cut to length)
· Weight: approx. 359 g (85 cm hose, 160 mm rotor + bolts)
Recommended brake rotors:
· Formula Monolitic brake disc 6-bolt (product code: 2282211)
· Formula Monolitic brake disc Centerlock (product code: 2282212)
For the appropriate bleed kit see product code: 2282206.
In the box:
1x disc brake for front or rear with brake lever, brake caliper and brake hose filled ready for mounting and bled, fixing material.
WITHOUT brake discs and WITHOUT adapters!
- Manufacturer`s ref.: