- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The vivomove HR Sport from Garmin is a lot more than a usual, trendy and sporty wristwatch with analogue face.
Its elegant housing not just hides a standard clockwork. At second glance, the discreet heart rate watch reveals what it is capable of. There is an OLED touchscreen under the analogue hands, which only gets activated by tapping on it or by gesture control. It then wakes up the Garmin vivomove HR and gives you access to extensive fitness and sports features, which help you analyse your daily routine. The discreet fitness tracker precisely records the number of your steps, your calories burned and it monitors the quantity and quality of your sleep.
The Garmin Elevate™ technology for wrist-based heart rate measurement not only gives you access to your current heart rate – the watch also calculates your personal stress level and tells you when it’s time to take a break. Moreover, you can use the relaxation timer to work through a deep breathing exercise, and lower your stress. During sports activities, the vivomove HR can also determine your VO2max and your fitness age. Thanks to Smart Notifications, you always stay up to date, because you can receive text messages, e-mails or calls directly on your wearable.
With the Garmin Vivomove HR Sport, the times are over when everyone recognised at first glance that you are wearing a fitness tracker on your wrist.
• Automatic daylight saving time
• Alarm clock
• Stop watch
• Analogue hands (hands move dynamically to operate/read the touchscreen, as soon as you are finished they show the correct time again)
• Smart Notifications
• Music features
• Find-my-phone feature
• VIRB® remote control
• Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
Activity tracking features:
• Step counter
• Calories burned
• Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
• Move bar
• Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
• Floors climbed
• Distance travelled
• Intensity minutes
• Move IQ™: automatic activity detection
• TrueUp™: grand value of all wearables (via Garmin Connect™)
• Fitness age (in app)
Heart rate features:
• Wrist-based heart rate measurement (Garmin Elevate™ Technology)
• Heart rate and heart rate zone
• Heart rate alert
• Heart rate calories
• Heart rate transfer (measures the distance for indoor trainings without requiring a running sensor)
Garmin Connect™ features:
• Synchronisation via Bluetooth Smart via Smartphone or via cable with your PC/Mac
• Smartphone compatibility of the Garmin Connect™ app: iOS from 7.0/Android 4.3
• Save, analyse, plan and share activities in social networks
• Upload training data
• Daily overview
• Diagram overviews
• Online challenges
• Comment the activities of other users
• Lithium-ion battery
• Battery life: up to 2 weeks in analogue mode, up to 5 days days in smartwatch
• ANT+ (to send heart rate data to paired devices)
• Compatible with Bluetooth Smart (for pairing with a compatible smartphone)
• Barometric altimeter
• Weight: approx. 40,8 g
• Waterproof: yes (suitable for swimming and taking a shower)
• Lens material: glass
• Bezel material: stainless steel
• Housing material: fibre-reinforced polymer
• Dimensions: approx. 43 x 43 x 11,6 mm
• Display size: 9,6 mm x 19,2 mm
• Display resolution: 64 x 128 pixels
• Strap material: silicone (20 mm wide)
• Sunlight-visible display
• Memory/history: 7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data
• Smartphone compatibility: http://www.garmin.com/de-DE/ble
In the box: Garmin vivomove HR Sport Hybrid smartwatch, charging/data cable, manual.
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Smart Notifications:
- 24/7 fitness tracker:
- Cycling features:
- Swimming features:
- Heart rate measurement at the wrist:
- Heart rate measurement with chest strap:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: