- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The hydraulic disc brakes of the Hayes Prime Series have always concentrated on the essentials and that’s exactly what the Hayes Prime Comp does, too!
It is the entry-level model of the popular model series from the US American brake specialists and offers excellent value for money.
The high-quality lever blades of the Prime Comp offer tool-free lever reach adjustment for easy adjustments to your individual hand size, while the clever CrossHair alignment system on the post mount brake caliper ensures a fast alignment of the brake to avoid friction.
• Hydraulic 2-piston disc brake
• CrossHair Alignment: alignment system for perfect brake caliper adjustment
• Split clamp for fast and easy installation on the bar
• Material: aluminium
• Brake levers: flip flop design (for installation on the right and left side of the bar)
• External lever reach adjustment (tool free)
• For handlebar Ø: 22.2 mm
• Brake caliper: post mount
• Brake fluid: Hayes DOT 4
• Brake pads: semi-metallic (Type 95)
• Recommended disc rotor (optional): Hayes L Series (product code: 2289249)
• Weight: approx. 385 g
• Front wheel (hose length approx. 900 mm)
• Rear wheel (hose length approx. 1600 mm)
Please make your choice.
In the box:
• 1x Hayes Prime Comp disc brake (front OR rear wheel), filled and bled ready for installation
• 1 pair of brake pads (fitted)
• Fixing material
Delivered WITHOUT disc rotor and WITHOUT adapter!
• Optional accessories:
• Hayes L Series disc rotor 6-bolt (product code: 2289249)
• Hayes disc brake adapter PM6 (160mm) to PM8 (203 mm) (product code: 2289166)
• Hayes disc brake adapter PM7 (180mm) to PM8 (203 mm) (product code: 2289167)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: