- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
LEATT DBX 1.0 MTN HELMET
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The DBX 1.0 MTN HELMET by LEATT is a low-priced entry-level model for trail and XC riding. Yet, it offers lots of technical features: 360° TURBINE pressure points ensure even shock absorbency in case of emergency. In addition, the visor will break away under excessive force to reduce rotational impacts.
• Polymer compound shell in three sizes
• 360° TURBINE Technology
• Deep drop at the rear for additional protection
• Adjustable visor
• Impact foam for high energy absorption
• Maximum ventilation thanks to 14 vents
• MaxiFlow air channels inside the impact foam
• Visor with breakaway function to reduce rotational forces in a crash
• Breathable, odour-inhibiting and washable padding
• WIE/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
Weight: approx. 320 g
The helmet is lined with discs that move when exposed to impact energy. As the TURBINES are spread all over the helmet, this protection mechanism works independently of the level and direction of impact force. This significantly reduces rotational forces and the risk of head and brain injuries.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- LE-HLT-2020 447
- Helmet features: