- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Low in stock
Low in stock
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Trail Carbon brake combines the excellent braking performance of the MT7 with the lightweight construction technology of the MT8. The result is a braking system with best trail performance. At the front, the 4-piston caliper of the MT7 brake is used for great performance on long downhill sections. The 2-piston caliper of the MT8 offers perfect control. A Carbolay carbon lever and a Carbotecture SL brake lever reduce the weight and offer a special look in combination with shiny chrome brake calipers. In this way, the brakes are perfectly suitable for all disciplines between Cross Country Racing and Gravity.
· Brake lever: right and left hand mounting
· Lever reach adjustment via T25 star key
· Carbotecture® SL brake lever and ergonomic Carbolay brake lever
· EBT (Easy Bleed Technology)
· Hose length: 2200 mm (can be shortened)
· Brake hose: Magura disc-tube 2.2
· Brake fluid: Magura Royal Blood mineral oil (filled ready for assembly)
· Front brake pads: Magura 8.Performance (8.1), rear: Magura 7.Performance (7.4)
· One-piece forged 4-piston brake caliper in front, 2-piston brake caliper in rear wheel with rotatable hose connection
· magnetiXchange brake pistons for easy pad replacement
· All screws with T25 star drive
· Weight: approx. 332 g (averaged reference value for one side incl. Storm HCdisc 160 mm)
In the box: front and rear disc brake with brake lever and brake caliper (incl. 1 pair of brake pads), filled and bled ready for installation, 4 olives and 4 hose inserts, 4 brake caliper bolts, T25 wrench, pad spacer and manual.
Please note: Comes WITHOUT brake disc and WITHOUT adapter. Recommended brake disc: Magura Storm HC, product code: 2173638. Please see the pdf Magura adapters for selecting the right adapter.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: