- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Carrying the genes of its big sister MT8 SL, Magura’s MT8 Pro offers the same braking performance as the high-end model. The high-performance brake for cross-country use is characterized by high reliability on tours and in competitions, and impresses with a low weight. This is thanks to the robust Carbotecture® SL brake bracket with ergonomic 1-finger aluminium HC brake lever and the one-part forged two-piston brake caliper. The elegant, polished chrome finish of the brake caliper makes sure the Magura MT8 Pro also impresses in terms of design.
• Brake lever: for left- and right-side mounting
• Lever reach adjustment without tools
• Carbotecture® SL brake bracket and ergonomic 1-finger aluminium HC lever
• EBT (Easy Bleed Technology)
• Hose length: 2200 mm (can be shortened)
• Brake hose: Magura disc-tube 2.2
• Brake fluid: Magura Royal Blood mineral oil (filled ready for installation)
• Brake pads: Magura 7.P Performance
• One-part forged 2-piston brake caliper with banjo fitting
• magnetiXchange brake pistons for easy pad replacement
• E-Bike ready
• T25 socket bolts
• Weight: approx. 225 g
In the box: 1x disc brake for the front or rear with brake bracket and brake caliper, filled ready for installation and bled, 2x olives and 2x hose inserts, 1x sleeve nut, T25 wrench
NOTE: Comes WITHOUT disc rotor and WITHOUT adapter. Recommended brake disc: Magura Storm HC (product code: 2173638) or Magura Strorm CL (product code: 2280341). Please see the Magura adapter pdf to find the right adapter.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: