- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC Aksium 28“/700 C road wheels
Product code: 227809401
The Aksium wheels offer strong performance for daily use. Straight spokes provide stability and stiffness, whereas the versatile and lightweight rims... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €32.75 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Aksium wheels offer strong performance for daily use. Straight spokes provide stability and stiffness, whereas the versatile and lightweight rims reduce inertia and increase agility. Thanks to wider rims, the wheels accept tyres with a width of up to 32 mm. This means more comfort and fun. All in all, Mavic’s entry-level road wheelset proves that ‘entry-level’ doesn’t mean lower quality.
Consisting of front and rear wheel:
• Width: approx. 21 mm/depth: approx. 25 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: front wheel: approx. 865 g/rear wheel: approx. 1015 g
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG / SRAM
• For Presta valves with a length of at least 42 mm
• No. of spokes: front: 20 Straightpull steel spokes round (radial) / rear: 20 Straightpull steel spokes round (radial on the left, 2-cross on the right side)
• Aluminium hub body, steel axle
• S 6000 aluminium rims
• H2 reinforced spoke holes
• Recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm
• Max. tyre pressure: 23 mm - 8,7 bars / 125 PSI; 25/28 mm - 7,7 bars / 110 PSI
• Two sets of sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
• Hub width: front: 100 mm/rear: 130 mm (quick release)
• Incl. quick release skewer
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM CATEGORY 1: For use on paved roads and paths only.
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM