- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Aksium Elite UST Disc system wheels by Mavic are designed for the disc racers of ambitious newcomers or price-conscious road cyclists. They offer all advantages of the UST Road Tubeless technology, such as reduced rolling resistance, smoother rolling and increased puncture resistance and thus help you improve your performance. The high-strength rims made of S 6000 aluminium have an inner width of 19 mm and offer excellent riding qualities. Rim profile, spoke geometry and lacing are all designed for use with modern disc brakes. 24 straight pull aero steel spokes improve the wheels’ strength and stiffness, while the proven Mavic QRM hubs with high-quality bearings and the Instant Drive 360 freehub system ensure smooth running and high durability. Therefore, Mavic’s Aksium Elite UST Disc wheelset is perfect for eating miles, even on bad roads.
• S 6000 aluminium rim
• SUP welded rim seam
• UST Road Tubeless Technology
• For disc brakes (Centerlock)
• Width: approx. 23 mm/depth: approx. 25 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• For Presta valves
• Spokes: aero steel spokes, double butted
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs each
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Nipples: ABS steel, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• High-strength Instant Drive 360 freehub system
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• Front wheel bearings: auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Rear wheel bearings: auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Disc brake mount: Centerlock
• Front axle: 12x100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear axle: 12x142 mm (thru axle)
• Weight: approx. 1790 g (set/without tyres); approx. 832 g (front wheel/without tyres); approx. 958 g (rear wheel/without tyres)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 2: For use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm
In the box: Mavic Aksium Elite UST Disc wheelset for disc brakes, Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres (700 x 28C, 127 TPI, approx. 290 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 6 bar/87 PSI, tubeless 5,0 bar/70 PSI, protective nylon inlay), front wheel conversion kit 5x100 mm, rear wheel conversion kit 5x135 mm, UST valves and 1 bottle of Mavic Sealant + syringe
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM