- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Crossride UB, the entry into Mavic's MTB performance world for rim brakes.
After several years of abstinence, Mavic finally offers a system wheel for all rim brake lovers.
Compared to wheels with a classic lacing, you can save approx. 400 grams of rotating mass with the Crossride UB front wheel.
· Rim material: aluminium, S 6000
· Rim width/height: 22,2 mm/ 19,5 mm
· For Presta and Schrader valves
· Type of spokes: steel, straight, with aero tread
· Spoke nipples: brass, self-locking
· Number of spokes: 20 pcs
· Lacing: radial (left side of rear wheel), 2-cross (right side of rear wheel)
· Rear hub: aluminium, steel axle, FTS-X steel freehub body, 3 sealed cartridge bearings
· For rim brakes
· Compatible with 9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/Sram, 11-speed Shimano road cassettes
· Rear axle: 10 x 135 mm
· ETRTO: 559x17C
· Weight: approx. 920 g
Including: quick release, rim tape and 10-speed spacer
Manufacturer's ref. 26": R8370101
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM