- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC XM 719 26" MTB rim Disc
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The XM 719 Disc rim by Mavic comes with an astonishingly low weight. With a sufficient width for voluminuous tyres and an S.U.P. welded rim seam for a low weight and high reliability, it fulfills the demands of ambitious trail and touring bikers. A solid basis for a high-end wheelset.
• ETRTO: 559 x 19C
• Width: approx. 23,8 mm / height: approx. 19,7 mm
• ERD: 536 mm
• Maxtal alloy
• S.U.P. welded
• Standard rim drillings
• Single eyelets
• Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm for Schrader valve (incl. valve adapter for Presta valve)
• Recommended rim tape width: 20 mm
• Recommended spoke nipple length: 12 mm
• Recommended tyre width: 1.30 up to 2.70"
• Weight: approx. 460 g
Manufacturer's ref.: J27301
- Material: aluminium:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- LJ2730100 32h
- Wheel size:
- Number of bolts:
- Number of holes 32