- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ORTLIEB SPORT-ROLLER City set of two pannier bags
Product code: 181177700
The ORTLIEB SPORT-ROLLER City panniers are waterproof bicycle bags for low riders. Thanks to their compact size, the panniers are also ideal as rear p... more details
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ORTLIEB SPORT-ROLLER City panniers are waterproof bicycle bags for low riders. Thanks to their compact size, the panniers are also ideal as rear panniers for children's or youth bikes or for people who don't need high-volume bags. With the Quick-Lock1 hanging system, you can quickly and comfortably attach the bicycle bags to your bike and remove them.
• Two pannier bags for the left and right side of the rack
• Waterproof panniers, perfect as entry-level model
• Sides made of PS 490 material, front and back made of PD 620
• Comes with the practical QUICK-LOCK1 mounting system
• For racks with a tube diameter up to 16 mm
• Reduction pieces for 8 mm and 11 mm rack diameters included
• Upper QL hooks and lower hook rail adjustable with a hex wrench in size 3
• For rear or front racks (lowriders)
• Thanks to a symmetric shape, the bags can be used on the right or left side
• Ideal for the use on children's/youth bicycles
• Highly reflective reflectors made of "3M Scotchlite" reflective material
• Easy to clean inside
• Separate accessories:
Carrying system (item 1409952);
Outer pocket S (item 498323)
Note: There are two pannier bags included in the scope of delivery.
Material: waterproof PU coated nylon fabric, 3D welded
Manufacturer's ref.: F6001 red-black, F6002 black, F6003 white-black
Dimensions: 2 bags of approx. 30 x 25 x 14 cm each
Volume: 2 bags with a volume of approx. 12.5 l each
Weight: both bags approx. 1590 g
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: