- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
POC AXION SPIN Bike Helmet
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The AXION SPIN bike helmet by POC is a lightweight, well ventilated helmet with more coverage on temples and neck. It offers just the right level of protection for trail rides and allows for precise adjustments to your head thanks to a 360° fit system. Developed for all trail and enduro riders, the AXION SPIN features large vents for constant ventilation.
• SPIN technology for impact protection
• Optimised construction with robust EPS liner shell and unibody polycarbonate outer shell for enhanced protection
• Height-adjustable breakaway visor designed to release in a crash
• Adjustable strap system with buckle
• Large vents
• 360° size adjustment system
• Removable, washable padding
• EN 1078, CPSE 12.03, AS/NZS 2063
Weight: approx. 305 g (size M-L)
SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) is a rotational impact protection system. It is designed to rotate inside the helmet and thus slow down or reduce the impact energy acting on the brain, which helps reduce head injuries caused by rotational impacts. The system uses special silicone pads that can shear in any direction for great shock absorption.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 10732 8275
- Helmet features: