- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Aeffect MTB pedals by Race Face help you feel safe in difficult situations thanks to hex traction pins. Featuring a thin platform, the pedals are perfect for trail bikes. The spindle does not completely run through the pedal body but is shorter to shave weight. The slightly concave, robust 6010 aluminium body provides high stability. Enjoy highest aeffectivity on your next tour!
• Platform pedals for All Mountain, Freeride, Downhill or Trail use
• Double concave, thin platform
• Y-shaped design increases pedal stiffness
• 20 replaceable SHCS Hex Traction Pins per pedal/10 per side (sold separately with product code 2282092)
• Bottom-loading pins
• Grease port for easy lubrication
• Stack height: approx. 15 - 16,9 mm
• Dimensions: approx. 101 x 100 mm
• Bearings: 2 (one sealed cartridge bearing and one plain bearing per pedal)
• Material of platform: 6061 T6 aluminium
• Material of spindle: CrMo steel (chrome-molybdenum alloy)
• Weight: approx. 375 g (incl. pins, per pair)
• 1 pair
Note: Shoes with inappropriate soles (e.g. leather soles, running shoes etc.) may be damaged due to the pedal pins.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: