- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The upper handlebar tube is bent at an angle of 4° towards the rider and thus allows for a more relaxed grip and seating position. Moreover, the elliptical grip surface distributes the contact pressure. The tube ends are flared by 2°, which allows for a more open grip position and more freedom of movement.
• Material: aluminium 6061, double-butted
• Weight: approx. 290 g (40 cm)
• Handlebar clamping: Ø 31,8 mm
• Drop: 128 mm, reach: 83 mm
• Backsweep: 4°, flare: 2°
• Handlebar widths: 40, 42, 44 cm (centre-centre)
- Handlebar clamp in mm: