- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The narrow dropout mount of the robust Stand-Art Disc display stand is specifically designed for accommodating the rear wheel of all common bicycles with disc brakes. Simply place the non-drive side of the axle between the dropout and the hub flanges into the socket of the bike stand to park your bike.
High-strength steel in a corrosion-resistant hammer finish securely holds your bike in a small space, while the special design of the base plate provides additional support for your rear wheel. There’s no better way to park your bike! Besides, the design of the stand impresses with a ROSE logo for great looks.
· Bike display stand for axle mount
· Special fit for bikes with disc brakes
· Also suitable for bikes without disc rotors
· For 26“ - 28“ wheels
· For quick release and thru axle systems
· Robust design with hammer paint
· Wide base plate with tyre support
· Socket with paint-friendly plastic coating
· Receiving height: 245 - 365 mm
· Receiving opening: approx. 25 mm
· Socket width (top): approx. 60 mm
· Width of prongs: approx. 13 / 21 mm
· CNC-milled ROSE logo
· Material: 4 mm thick steel with hammer paint
· Dimensions: approx. 24 x 27 x 42 cm
· Weight: approx. 2,8 kg
- Manufacturer`s ref.: