- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Selle Italia SLR Flow road/MTB saddle
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The design saddle SLR Flow by Selle Italia has already been successful for years and now enters the next stage of technical development on the way to perfect comfort. The anatomic and slightly padded synthetic leather cover and a special Flow cutout provide relief for the perineal area and thanks to increased flexibility in the middle, the saddle provides excellent sitting comfort.
As the saddle is available in different versions for narrow and wide intertrochanteric distances, it is the perfect tool for ambitious riders who expect excellent performance without compromising on comfort. Thanks to the flat saddle structure and a robust stainless steel rail with rounded edges and a slim saddle nose, the design saddle is suitable for use on both road and mountain bikes.
· Men's/Unisex saddle with Flow technology
· High flexibility in the middle
· Relief for the perineal area
· Rail Ø: approx. 7mm
· ID Match category S2: Narrow "intertrochanteric distance" and average pelvic rotation
· Dimensions: approx. 131 x 275 mm
· Weight: approx. 180g
· ID Match category L2: Wide "intertrochanteric distance" and average pelvic rotation
· Dimensions: approx. 145 x 275 mm
· Weight: approx. 185 g
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: