- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SIDI ROAD SIXTY Road Shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The 60th anniversary edition by SIDI: The ROAD SIXTY combines lightness with technology. Weighing in at just over 500 grams per pair, the ROAD SIXTY is extremely lightweight. Moreover, the TECNO-4 buckle allows for a symmetric, even pressure distribution across the entire foot. The proven, stiff full carbon sole provides excellent ventilation. The ROAD SIXTY is the first choice for the 2020 season for all performance-oriented cyclists.
• Smooth upper with mesh panels and vents
• VENT CARBON SOLE: Lightweight and super stiff full carbon sole for maximum power transfer. Sophisticated heat management with sealable air intake and ventilation channel. Minimum flex at the front to relieve the tendons and prevent vascular disorders. Replaceable plastic heel and alignment scale for optimal cleat positioning.
• TECNO 4 PUSH SYSTEM: The upgrade of the Tecno 3 Push System: The centrally positioned buckle may be released separately from the tongue for more even pressure distribution over the entire foot.
• Velcro strap with integrated locking polymer teeth that engage onto each other when the strap is closed.
• REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD: All SIDI ROAD shoes feature a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
• COMFORT FIT INSOLE: Lightly padded insole made of ergonomically shaped foam with memory effect.
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
For the best fit, please go up one size.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Carbon sole, Dials, Velco straps