- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Sixpack Pedal Network touring pedal
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Nice and functional. With clear technical lines and a reduced design, the black Sixpack Network touring pedal perfectly integrates into the look of your bike. The colourful anodized versions on the contrary represent a visual highlight in the crankset area. 14 teeth on both sides of the pedal and a grip tape in the centre always offer good grip when pedalling harder in adverse conditions.
However, the inner values of the touring pedal are impressive, too: The sealed bearings of the CNC-milled pedal body on a solid CrMo axle promise many years of riding pleasure for city rides or rough cross-country tours. Featuring the ASTM category 2, unpaved roads and drops of up to 15 cm are no problem at all.
· CNC milled aluminium pedal body
· Symmetric, large platform
· High-quality anodized with laser engravement
· Grip tape
· Teeth on both sides for high grip
· CrMo steel axle
· 6 sealed cartridge bearings
· StVZo approved
· Reflectors removable
· Dimensions: 90 x 78 x 21 mm
· Weight: approx. 298 g (pair)
· ASTM category: 2 (please click on the button for more information)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: