- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Sixpack Vertic Trail pedals are designed for trail and enduro bikes.
The lightweight, CNC milled aluminium pedal body comes with high-quality cartridge bearings in combination with DU bushings.
Despite a low weight thanks to large cutouts on the out- and inside of the pedal, it is also robust enough for tough use.
Two additional pins on the front part provide additional grip.
· Q factor: 52,5 mm
· Compatible with Shimano SPD
· Aluminium pedal body, CNC milled
· Sealed cartridge bearings and sleeve bearings
· CrMo steel axle
· 9/16" pedal thread
· Adjustable release tension
· Can be used from both sides
· Weight: approx. 354 g
· Cleats with ± 4° angular float
· 1 pair
· Category: 3 (please click on the button for more information)
Including: pedals incl. cleats
Manufacturer's ref. blue: 711702
Manufacturer's ref. red: 711701
Manufacturer's ref. black: 711700
Manufacturer's ref. electric green: 711703
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Clipless pedal system:
- On both sides