- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SQlab SQ-Short ONE11 Bib Shorts
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SQ-Short ONE11 bib shorts by SQlab are specifically designed for riding technical trails on your mountain bike. The ergonomic SQ-Pad 11 at the shorts’ core is 6mm thin at the thickest point and yet tight. In combination with a thin layer of TPE gel, these bib shorts offer maximum comfort when pedalling. On the neck of the femur and on the hip joint you can find SAS-Tec Tripleflex protectors. They help protect your sensitive femoral neck in impacts.
• Highly functional bib shorts made from very elastic and breathable high-performance fabrics
• Optimal thermoregulation
• Removable, protective SAS-TEC Tripleflex protectors
• Flat seams for a perfect fit
• Straps made of breathable and elastic mesh material adapt to your body
• Back made from breathable, moisture-wicking material
• Wide honeycombed hems keep the shorts in position
• SQ-PAD 11 seat pad
• Suitable for any sit bone distance
Material: 100% polyester
Straps: 82% polyamide, 18% elastane
The removable SAS-Tec Tripleflex protectors on the neck of the former and the hip joints offer high impact protection.
SQ-Pad 11 Seat Pad:
The SQ-Pad 11 seat pad is not thicker than 6mm and features a tight padding. The pad is made from a dense yet extremely breathable foam which features a thin layer of orthopaedic TPE gel on the bottom. This helps absorb shocks when pedalling.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- With seat pad, With straps
- Slim fit