- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Spider Team T3350 is developed together with WorldTour team mechanics who use assembly stands intensively on a daily basis. Thanks to their tips, you too can professionally and efficiently adjust, assemble and repair your bike. The Spider Team is light, compact when folded up and easy to carry. Due to the optimised bottom bracket support, you can also work on frames with differing brackets such as time trial bikes or bikes with electronic gearshift.
· frame material: aluminium anodised
· stable thanks to foldable tripod and large feet
· work surface is tiltable and can be rotated 360°
· working height: approx. 100 cm
· pack size: approx. L: 120 / W: 23 / H: 18 cm
· adjustment via quick release system
· max. load: 15 kg
· weight: approx. 4,25 kg
· incl. tool tray
· incl. front wheel adapter: 5 mm quick release, 9 mm axle (DT Swiss Thru Bold), 12mm, 15 mm and 20 mm thru axle
· incl. rear wheel adapter: 130 x 5 mm and 135 x 5 mm quick release, 10 mm axle (DT Swiss Thru Bold) and 12 mm axle
Note: not suitable for e-bikes and trekking bikes.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: