- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
- RoadBIKE Ausgabe 02/18: sehr gut -
- RennRad Ausgabe 02/17: KAUFTIPP -
- TOUR Ausgabe 2/16: TESTSIEGER -
Once around the world: The Thule RoundTrip Pro XT softshell bike bag protects your bike reliably on travels. A practical assembly stand is included.
The bag is easy to maneuver, made of soft ripstop nylon and has an aluminium clamping rail. It offers thus a safe place for your bike during transport.
2 wheel bags prevent contact between frame and wheels. The foldable bag can be easily handled with its external handles.
Adapters for 15 mm and 20 mm thru axles are included.
This high-quality softshell bag does not reinvent the wheel - but offers your bike a safe place on its way to the most beautiful destinations for cyclists.
• A combination of soft ripstop nylon and an aluminium clamping rail protect your bike during transport
• Practical: comes with integrated assembly stand
• 2 nylon wheel bags prevent frame and wheel contact
• Integrated wheels and external handles for easy maneuverability
• With adapter for 15 mm and 20 mm thru axles
• Lightweight and easy to store with folding side panels and collapsible frame
• For road bikes, mountain bikes and cyclocross bikes with a wheelbase up to 46"/116,8 cm and more
• Integrated wheels
• Integrated assembly stand
• Maximum wheelbase: 46“
• Dimensions: approx. 126 x 29,9 x 89 cm
• Inner dimensions: approx. 124 x 28 x 85 cm
• Material: soft ripstop nylon, polyethylene, aluminium
• Weight: approx. 8,6 kg
• Adapter for 15 mm and 20 mm thru axles
Thule Guarantee: For information on guarantee conditions and the Thule Extended Warranty please see: https://www.thule.com/en-gb/gb/about-thule/warranty
- Manufacturer`s ref.: