- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Whether for XC, Marathon, Trail, Touring or Cyclocross - the ATAC XC 8 pedals offer best reliability and performance. The click system will securely keep you in the pedal. It is pleasantly easy to step in and click out of the pedals, as the angle of entry has been optimized by shifting the retaining clamps. Besides, the spring preload can be kept low without losing any retention force. Moreover, the open arch spring design offers a self-cleaning effect, which primarily proves advantageous in muddy terrain.
· Carbon composite pedal body
· S.E.T. (Sensor Elasticity Tuner) - adjustable elasticity: 3 positions allow you to alter the elasticity within a range of ± 5°
· Horizontal, axial freedom of movement on the pedal body: 6 mm
· With angular float ± 5°
· Selectable release angle: 13° or 17°
· Entry from both sides
· Hollow steel axle
· Incl. cleats, suitable for SPD-compatible shoes
· Weight: approx. 286 g (pair)
· 1 pair
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Clipless pedal system:
- On both sides