- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
High pressure in a short time only and with low effort. The JoeBlow Twin Turbo floor pump by Topeak with a twin barrel will surely put a smile on the face of mountain bikers and fat bike riders. Because with a standard bike pump, inflating high-volume tyres can become hard labour that makes you sweat. In contrast to narrow road tyres, mountain bike tyres require a large air volume and efficient inflation. Topeak's Twin Turbo technology is perfectly suitable to fill both road and MTB tyres!
The robust, rubberised aluminium base ensures a stable stand. The JoeBlow bike pump also uses the upward movement to compress the air in the twin barrel system. When pulling the handle up, a massive amount of air volume is directed from the larger barrel into the smaller one and compressed. When pushing the handle down, the compressed air is pushed into the extra-long hose to fill the tyres under high pressure.
A top mounted, analogue high-precision gauge helps you read the pressure easily. The full metal Smarthead DX valve head and a longer lever for easy clamping makes sure the air is reliably guided into the tyre while reducing the risk of accidental air release through the air release button. A hose dock protects the pump head and the extra-long hose when not in use.
· TwinTurbo technology
· Increased efficiency
· Max. pressure: 14 bars / 200 PSI
· Robust aluminium base, rubber-coated
· Anodized aluminium barrel
· Comfortable Ergo T handle with rubber pads
· 3“ top mounted high-precision gauge
· Analogue display with bar and PSI scale
· Full rubber hose, approx. 110 cm long
· Flexible full metal SmartHead DX1
· Dimensions of head: approx. 8,3 x 5,0 x 2,6 cm
· Pressure release button
· For Dunlop, Schrader and Presta valves
· Incl. Dunlop valve adapter and adapter tip
· Dimensions: approx. 72 x 28 x 21 cm
· Material: plastic (base, grip), steel (lifting rod/tube)
· Weight: approx. 3,1 kg
Tip: For a video about the TwinTubro technology see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-EmwAON42I
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: