- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Perfectly happy? When having the Topeak Mini 20 Pro tool with you on your tours, you can be more relaxed. The mini tool with 20 functions offers probably everything you need to get your bike ready for the road again. It features different hex wrenches, a 6-12-speed chain tool, a chain pin breaker, tyre levers and a bottle opener for those relaxed moments after a long tour. The compact mini tool, that can be packed into the supplied neoprene bag when not in use to protect it from moisture, is made of high-quality materials that lie comfortably in your hands.
• Lightweight and compact mini tool with 20 functions and 3 added features
• Robust neoprene bag for storage
• Hex wrenches: 2/2,5/3(2x)/4/5/6/8/10 mm
• Spoke wrenches: 3,2/3,5 mm, Mavic M7 and Shimano
• Chain tool, compatible with all 6-12-speed chains (not compatible with 11-speed Campagnolo chains)
• Stainless steel chain hook
• Chain pin breaker
• Tyre levers
• Cross head and flat head screwdriver
• Bottle opener with spoke holder
• Dimensions: approx. L: 7,6, W: 4,2, H: 1,8 cm
• Material: body made of cold forged aluminium; tools made of chrome vanadium steel, tyre levers made of anodized aluminium; chain tool made of chrome molybdenum steel
• Weight: approx. 150 g
In the box: Topeak Mini 20 Pro mini tool, neoprene bag
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: