- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Tune Skyracer Carbon Saddle
Product code: 228476801
What seems to be a mere saddle rail at first sight is the Skyracer carbon fibre saddle by Tune. A puristic saddle with outstanding stability; an innov... more details
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
What seems to be a mere saddle rail at first sight is the Skyracer carbon fibre saddle by Tune. A puristic saddle with outstanding stability; an innovative design concept from the German manufacturer that is famous for its lightweight constructions. Weighing just 69g, the saddle is designed for all those who don’t want to compromise on comfort and durability when saving weight. Tune’s high-flyer promises the ultimate package of weight saving, stability, durability and ergonomics. It’s an extremely lightweight carbon construction formed in a single piece and manufactured at 400 degrees and 300 bars using an unprecedented manufacturing process.
The fibre-reinforced miracle of technology for road bikes and MTBs even showed no material fatigue after 200,000 test cycles. The one-piece saddle with 7mm rail comes completely without adhesive bonding, which makes it much more robust than glue models. Besides, the saddle features relief zones and offers two seating positions. No more pressure on the perineal region, no slipping. Focus on your ride and feel the speed. When will you become a Skyracer?
• Robust, lightweight saddle for road bikes and MTBs
• Made from high-strength carbon composite
• Single-piece design
• Saddle cover, saddle shell and rail formed in a single piece
• Modern manufacturing process with a material that has been proven in aerospace
• High impact resistance with high durability
• Contoured saddle cover, no padding
• With concave cut-out for relief
• Replaceable nose-piece in different tune colours
• Colour-resist sls technology
• Rail Ø: 7mm forged carbon
• 100% recyclable
• Max. rider’s weight: 100 kg (incl. gear + luggage)
• Intended use: Road, Cyclocross/Gravel, Marathon, XC
• Dimensions: approx. 230 x 130 mm
• Material: carbon fibre reinforced, thermoplastic material
• Weight: approx. 69 g
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: