- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The UPHILL 9 LW bike backpack by VAUDE impresses with its extremely low weight. Nevertheless, it offers enough stowage for day tours and short trips. The multifunctional lacing can be used as a compression, attachment or helmet holder system.
• VENT-TEX ULTRALIGHT ventilation system
• Light, siliconized material
• Ventilated shoulder straps
• Light hip belt
• Helmet holder
• Multifunctional lacing for: compression, attachment and helmet holder system
• Mesh side pockets
• Outlet for hydration system (not included; separately available, product code 2154217)
• Chest strap with drinking tube holder
• Flashing light holder (flashing light separately available, product code 1147876)
• lightweight buckles all over the backpack
• reinforced bottom
• including rain cover with blinking light holder
• reflective elements
Material: 420D 240T ripstop silicone polyurethane coating, 200D polyurethane coating, mesh inserts
Manufacturer's ref.: 12177
Dimensions: approx. 43 x 22 x 16 cm
Volume: approx. 9 l
Weight: approx. 345 g
The VENT-TEX ULTRALIGHT comes without back reinforcement for weight reasons, however, it still offers high comfort. Mesh pads that run along the spinal column even offer comfort on demanding trails. The padding does not absorb any moisture and creates a large ventilation channel to ventilate the back.
VAUDE's quality label for products which are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly and resources protecting way. Due to the fact that there are no uniform standards for the evaluation of "eco products", VAUDE has developed its own evaluation system with strictest criteria.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12177 982
- Backpack features:
- Helmet loop