- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Xtreme Teleskop KS builds up pressure easily, in all kinds of situations. Its pump performance is supported by the integrated telescope cylinder made of aluminium tube. The viewing window with a moving column scale informs you about the tyre pressure. With an optional adapter (item no. 493300), this pump is also suitable for Dunlop valves.
· pump performance: 7 bar/100 PSI
· pressure display up to 100 PSI
· outer cylinder made of impact-resistant plastic
· reversible pump head with tension lever for a firm fit on Presta and Schrader valves
· weight: approx. 119 g
· length: approx. 21/44 cm, Ø: approx. 21,3 mm
· incl. dust protection cap
· incl. frame holder suitable for mounting under or instead of the bottle cage
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless: