- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Airwings Extra Bike II suspension seat post
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Maximum comfort even in rough terrain – the Extra Bike II suspension seat post by Airwings reliably absorbs strong bumps on your MTB tours.
An intelligent combination of suspension and damping technology provides a lot of fun and unparalleled comfort. High-quality bearings make for great sensitivity and low-maintenance. The clamp head ensures a good connection between saddle and seat post.
· Individually adjustable suspension seat post for MTBs
· Springs for a rider weight of 70-90 kg fitted as standard: 1 medium (green) + 1 hard (blue)
· For spare springs see product code: 532369
· Damping: SUSPA spring damping cartridge, combination of nitrogen filling + hydraulic oil for suspension + damping, zero-maintenance
· Bearings: high-precision linear ball bearings precisely guide the steel core in the seat post, without jamming
· Overall length: approx. 425 mm
· Stack height up to saddle rails: approx. 105 mm
· Max. extension: approx. 325 mm
· Travel: approx. 50 mm
· Available in Ø 25,4 or 31,6 mm
· Material: aluminium, steel
· Weight: approx. 912 g (27,2mm)
Suspension options for individual adjustment:
· up to 50 kg: grey (56 mm) - grey (56 mm)
· from 50 kg: grey (56 mm) - green (56 mm)
· from 70 kg: green (56 mm) - blue (56 mm)
· from 90: blue (56 mm) - red (56 mm)
Attention: Not suitable for the installation of saddles with a strongly oval-shaped frame tube. Suitable saddles in our range are marked accordingly.
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: