- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Intuvia display is a smart control unit with easily readable LCD display for your e-bike with Bosch drive. The Bosch Intuvia kit now allows for convenient retrofitting and enjoying the benefits of particularly intuitive handling. Thanks to the shift recommendation, you are always riding in the right gear – this saves battery power and increases the range.
· Clearly arranged display gives information on charging state, speed, riding mode, range, trip distance, total distance and time
· Can be read easily in all light conditions thanks to being placed in the rider's field of views
· Five riding modes to choose from (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off)
· Walk assist feature
· Optional service interval display
· Energy supply of external devices (e.g. smartphone) via micro USB connection (Bosch USB cable required, item no. 2002729)
· All basic information is also displayed in off-board mode when removed
· Compatible with all Bosch e-bike drives
(Note: The Intuvia retrofit kit replaces a possibly existing HMI display.)
· Anthracite (Performance Line)
· Internal lithium-ion battery (3,7 V; 230 mAh)
· Operating temperature: -5 up to +40°C
· Storage temperature: -10 up to +50°C
· Charging temperature: 0 up to +40°C
· Charging current via USB interface: max. 500 mA
· Charging voltage at USB interface 5 V
· IP 54 (protected from dust and splash water)
· Weight: approx. 150 g
· Bosch Intuvia display incl. display holder, control unit and 3 x 4 rubber spacers (31,8mm, 25,4mm, 22,2mm) and 1500 mm cable
Note: After installation, it might be necessary to have the software adapted at a specialist dealer.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: