- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The hydration bladder of the LOBO MTB backpack by CAMELBAK holds no less than 3 litres, which is enough liquid for your evening ride or a day tour. Features like a breathable back, holders for helmet and LED and a tool compartment top off the package.
• Lightweight enduro backpack with integrated 3 l CRUX RESERVOIR hydration system with QUICK LINK system
• AIRFOIL back system: perfect ventilation and high comfort
• Shoulder strap made from breathable fabric
• Compression straps
• Front compartment for smartphone, glasses and others
• Adjustable chest strap and detachable hip belt (the ends of the straps can be fix with a velcro)
• Helmet holder
• Integrated tool compartment
• Carrying handle
• Side compartments
• LED loop
• Reflective elements
• BPA, BPS and BPF-free
Material: 100D Robic Nylon Dobby / 210D Nylon Oxford
Volume: approx. 6 l + 3 l hydration bladder
Weight: approx. 480 g
3 l CRUX RESERVOIR:
The CAMELBAK hydration system that impresses with high ergonomics, easier filling and especially efficient drinking. Still comfortable to use with a low liquid level. BPA, BPS and BPF-free.
QUICK LINK system:
By pushing the button that is integrated into the adapter, the drinking tube can be removed from the hydration bladder easily. The hydration bladder seals immediately so that she even won't leak without a connected drinking tube. To connect the drinking tube to the system again, simply plug it onto the Quick Link system.
AIRFOIL back system:
A breathable back panel for high comfort and ventilation on long tours.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Backpack features:
- Helmet loop, Hydration bladder compartment