- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Pro Road Braze-on Chain Catcher by K-edge prevents the chain from dropping down onto the BB shell of your road bike. Thus, it effectively protects your frame from damages. Besides, the Pro version allows for an independent setup and adjustment of front derailleur and chain catcher. The lower bolt is used to attach and adjust the chain catcher, the upper bolt is for the front derailleur.
• Material: aluminium 6061-T6
• Designed for double road cranksets
• Smallest chainring: at least 34 teeth
• For braze-on mounted front derailleurs
• Compatible with SRAM, Shimano and Campagnolo (except EPS) front derailleurs
• Weight: approx. 10 g
• Incl. mounting material
Manufacturer's ref.: K13-002
- Manufacturer`s ref.: