- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The KMC X11EL is a great choice for all those looking for an extremely durable and lightweight chain. Optimised for 11-speed derailleur systems, the abrasion-proof chain impresses with excellent durability and efficient power transfer. Chamfered plates and hollow pins turn the X11EL by KMC into a real lightweight with exceptional strength. It runs smoothly in combination with singlespeed and double speed chainrings on MTB, gravel and road bikes. The extra-hard surface finish not only protects from corrosion and reduces friction, but it also provides smooth running for precise shifting in combination with chamfered plates and the X-Bridge technology. This significantly enhances shifting performance on and off the road.
• Optimized for 11 speed systems
• 118 chain links
• Size: 1/2" x 11/128"
• Pitch: 12.7 mm
• Pin length: 5.65 mm
• Top performance
• Reinforced pins
• Extremely hard Blacktech (black) or nickel coating (silver)
• Extra Light version
• Hollow pins, weight-reduced inner and outer plates
• Extra-smooth and silent running
• Excellent shifting performance with X-Bridge
• Double X-Durability for an extremely long service life
• Material: steel
• Weight: approx. 256 g
• Compatible with 1x / 2x 11 speed Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo, etc.
• Incl. MissingLink
- Manufacturer`s ref.: