- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the X-Track Race Carbon pedals by Look, you will be among the top cross-country pilots. At least with regards to the performance of your pedals. So, if you nevertheless don't finish first, it won't be because of the wrong pedals. Because with a contact surface of approx. 515 mm², the robust carbon pedal body ensures secure grip and excellent power transfer. The resilient X-Track system has an open structure for a reliable clearing of dirt and mud so that you can even easily get in and out of the pedals in adverse weather conditions. Thanks to an adjustable release tension from 6-14 Nm on both sides, Look ensures that everyone will find the right setup to suit their personal preferences. Perfect conditions for the next triumph on the race track - provided, of course, that you train hard.
• Technology: X-TRACK
• Release tension: adjustable from 6 to 14 Nm on both sides
• Pedal body: carbon
• Axle/crankset axle: chromoly+, 2 sealed bearings (1x cartridge bearing, 1x needle bearing)
• Platform material: chromoly
• Contact surface: 515 mm²
• Platform width: 60 mm
• Stack height + cleats: 16,8 mm (10,7+6,1 mm)
• Incl. X-Track cleats (6° angular float)
• Weight: approx. 452 g (pair incl. cleats)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Clipless pedal system:
- On both sides